Welcome to The Family
Start a Medicare Evaluation
Have questions about your Medicare plan(s)? Do you need more or less coverage? Are your plan choices outdated for your current situation? Let us be your guides.
Get Ready for Medicare
Are you turning 65 or getting ready to retire? Did you know that Medicare has costs, enrollment time limits and late penalties? Let us help you begin your Medicare journey.
Other Insurance You May Need
Do you have Dental or Vision coverage? Do you want to be covered from life’s perils? Let’s talk about critical illness coverage, indemnity plans or life insurance.
At Cascades Insurance we aim to transform the insurance industry into a compassionate, informative, and transparent experience by treating each client like they are part of our family.
A group of independent pharmacies elevating integrity and patient-centered care in their communities.
Medicare is designed to help different groups:
- Individuals aged 65 or older
- Certain younger people with disabilities
- People with End-Stage Renal Disease
It’s essential to know that Medicare itself only covers 80% of hospital and medical services, and the remaining 20% is the beneficiary’s responsibility. However, there are insurance plans you can obtain to help cover that cost. Also, coverage for dental, vision, and hearing services are not included in Original Medicare benefits.
Medicare is divided into separate parts.
- Part A: Covers hospital expenses (known as Original Medicare)
- Part B: Addresses medical services such as doctor’s visits, durable medical equipment, and some vaccines (also part of Original Medicare)
- Part C: Also called Medicare Advantage. These plans are offered by third parties, provides comprehensive coverage and often include prescription drug coverage.
- Part D: Provides standalone prescription drug coverage.
While not officially labeled with a Part in Medicare, supplemental plans, also known as Medigap plans, are a standard option for managing your Medicare health care coverages. These plans supplement the 20% cost share of Original Medicare. They do not cover prescription drugs, dental or vision.
Medicare has specific times that you can sign up for coverage. These are known as enrollment periods. There are two kinds of enrollment periods, ones that happen annually and ones that open for specific circumstances.
Enrolling at the proper time is important. Medicare does assign late enrollment penalties for Part A, Part B and Part D. These penalties can be permanent and can increase the cost of your medical expenses.
If you have financial constraints, you may be eligible for financial assistance with your prescription drug costs. If you already receive both Medicare and Medicaid, you may be able to enroll in a special plan designed to help you increase your preventative health services. Or if you have a chronic health condition, some areas have special plans to help you manage your health.
We look forward to helping you with all of your Medicare and healthcare related questions, plan selection and enrollment needs.
Who We Work With
*This list is not all-inclusive. Other insurance carriers/providers may be available in your area (network).
At Cascades Insurance, our dedication is centered around treating you like family. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- We’ll collaborate with you to pinpoint the insurance that fits you and your healthcare needs. Our access to multiple companies ensures we can help you find coverage that suits you.
- We’re here for you. Whether it’s calling the insurance carrier on your behalf, answering questions or planning for the future, we’re here to help you navigate through challenges.
- Expect timely responses. We’re committed to returning your phone calls and emails promptly, and we’ll always be quick to address your requests.
- Need clarity on the coverages and options? Just ask. We’re happy to explain all of your options.
- Our staff stays up-to-date through continuing education, ensuring they’re well-equipped to serve you with knowledge and expertise.
This is our pledge to you, as a member of the Cascades Insurance family. If, for any reason, we fall short of these commitments, please let us know. Your feedback is crucial in helping us continually improve our service.
Start a Medicare Evaluation
Let’s look at all your plan options.
Let us help you begin your Medicare journey.
Help protect yourself from life’s perils.
Real conversations for real results.Cascades Insurance
See what they’re saying.
Our happy customers have a lot to say about our services!
I have been very pleased with the customer service provided by Kalani and Cascades Insurance. The Cascades Insurance team explained the plans to me and have been very prompt in answering my questions.
They let me know that I could call them directly and they would find out any information I needed. It’s great to know that the team has this level of customer service and I can depend on them if needed.
I am so impressed with the Cascades Insurance Team, their knowledge of the various health plans offered and their commitment to customers.
Contact us for the Help You Need
Reach out for a free, no-obligation consultation. As an extension of your trusted local pharmacy team, we’re here to help you find the coverage you need.
Cascades Insurance, LLC
101 1st Ave S
Ilwaco, WA 98624
1 (800) 535-5578